Are you a brilliant outbound Telesales Agent?
Are you looking for a good base salary Telesales position with strong commission earning potential?
If yes then this is the position for you…
You must have excellent communication skills and enjoy talking to people. You will not be selling product and services over the phone however you will require sales skills to source and call new potential clients for the Client Account Managers to visit. You job will require qualification of potential clients and diary management for assigned Client Account Managers.
|Type of Employment:||Fulltime|
|Work Times:||08h30 – 17h00|
|Location:||BEESA Business Services,
5 Sherborne Road,
Unit 3 Sherborne Square,
|Salary Structure:||Base Salary + Commission|
- Grow BEESA business through the strong support of a dedicated Client Account Managers team
- Schedule a minimum of 25 sales meetings per week (minimum of 5 per day) with medium and large corporate QSE and Generic size companies
- Diary management of Client Account Managers
- Manage prospecting leads
- Manage prospective clients
- Promote BEESA Business Services and its Sales Divisions
- 2-3 Years outbound call centre sales experience – for telemarketers & telemarketers
- Solid experience in a similar role, or coming from a sales / professional services environment
- Familiarity with a Sales environment, with the ability to quickly understand how the sales team operates
- Good customer service skills / Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to speak and think on your feet
- Good working within a team environment
- Client communication by means of telephone and email
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organising
- Competent negotiation skills
Please email submissions to:
Include the following:
- Full curriculum vitae (CV)
- Brief letter of motivation as to why you are ideal for this position
(CV’s received without a motivation letter will not be considered)
Should you not receive feedback from HR within two weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.