* The key purpose of the position is to assist the Head of BEE Academy in effective, efficient, and accurate event coordination and administration related activities
(Minimum level necessary to perform the job)
* School : Grade 12
* Professional/Tertiary : Diploma or Higher
* (Minimum necessary before being considered for the job)
* 3 to 5 years of experience in the B-BBEE domain
* (In addition to the above, minimum to perform the job)
4. SOUND WORKING KNOWLEDGE
* Experience within the B-BBEE domain as either an Analyst (working for a Verification Agency) or as a Consultant
5. FUTURE CAREER GROWTH POTENTIAL
* B-BBEE Training Manager
6. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – OUTPUTS
- * Facilitate workshops at the upmost professional standard
- * Excellent time management during workshops
- * Excellent knowledge of B-BBEE and sector specific requirements
to address and manage delegates
- * Excellent writing skills to develop and improve course material for Workshops
- * Track B-BBEE and sector specific trends and interpretations
7. BEHAVIOURAL – OUTPUTS
People and Leadership Outputs
- * Participate and contribute to a team environment by furthering mutual respect and understanding, while working towards a common goal.
- * Anticipate change opportunities, drive initiatives by involving key individuals and resources, and secure commitment for change.
- * Handle differences with others constructively, promptly and positively.
- * Maintain a high level of service delivery.
- * Establish and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- * Seek new ways of doing things, embraces new ideas and opportunities.
* Continuously create and improve services.
* Demonstrate a sense of urgency, motivation, and tenacity in achieving objectives.
* Take responsibility for personal development and continuous learning.
8. PERSONALITY TRAITS
- * Problem Solver * Conscientious * Desire to improve the status quo * Hard working * Proactive/demonstrate initiative
- * Friendly * Inquisitive, Enquiring * Helpful * Intelligent * Compliant * Enthusiastic * Respectful * Passionate
- * Willing to learn * Ambitious (within BBS Scope/limitations) * Willing to assist beyond their designated role * Motivated
- * Accurate * Focused/Driven * Has a sense of humour * Goal & output orientated
- * Can maintain & understand work/home balance * “A connection” with the person * Attention to detail
* Assistance requested by the Head of BEE Academy
* Facilitate workshops based on the prescribed workshop outcomes
* Development or improvement of current course material
* Amend course material to sector specific requirements
* Monitor market trends to develop or improve existing course material
* Research, evaluate, monitor and document the technical interpretations of multiple verification agencies in order to improve workshop content
* Continuously improve technical knowledge of B-BBEE and related legislation and document any amendments
* Network with clients to build relationships and sustain future engagement with all Delivery Divisions
* Daily update of statistics and project progress
* Target management and achievement
- If you don’t meet the outlined criteria above you will be automatically disqualified from the recruitment process and therefore will not receive a response regarding your application.
|Type of Employment:||Fulltime|
|Work Times:||08h30 – 17h00|
|Location:||BEESA Business Services,
5 Sherborne Road,
Unit 3 Sherborne Square,
|Salary Structure:||Base Salary|
|Requirements:||You must have your own transport|
Please email submissions to:
Include the following:
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Full curriculum vitae (CV)
- Brief letter of motivation as to why you are ideal for this position
(CVs received without a motivation letter will not be considered)