Consultants are involved in evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling the information to produce a BEE score and/or a verification file for their clients.
The ideal candidate is a disciplined, self-motivated and confident individual with a thorough knowledge of B-BBEE. Project management and adaptability is critical to successfully overcome the unique challenges faced by a Consultant.
Attention to detail, decision making and time management forms an integral part of the Consultant’s role in successfully finalizing client projects.
Typical work activities
The day-to-day activities of Senior B-BBEE Consultant are often complex and varied. Projects can vary in length depending on the type of project and the demands of the client.
Typical tasks involve:
- Assessing data
- Verify evidence
- On-site reviews
- On-site workshops/meetings
- Identification of risks and opportunities
- Handling client complaints/queries
- Calculate preliminary scores
- Report writing and communication
- Manage projects
- Presentation Workshops
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to achieve set goals
- Documenting and analysing the required information and data to produce reports
- Successful engagement with multiple clients simultaneously
- Manage project processes to reach project targets and meet and supersede client expectations
- Network with clients to build relationships and sustain them
- Prepare and deliver business presentations
- Communicate with Delivery team and management to deliver the best solution for the clients
- Monitor market trends to develop and improve existing products and services
- Daily update of statistics and project progress
Skills and Specifications
- Critical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be confident and outgoing
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability deal with clients from various walks of life.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Knowledge of computer operations and programs (Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong analytical BEE skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business and financial information and translate them into BEE requirements.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Capable of building strong client relationships.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- High level of project management skills.
- In-depth technical knowledge and application of the B-BBEE Codes and Sector Codes.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a degree (BCom, BSc, Law or Information Technology).
- 2-3 years BEE experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable car.
- Only SA citizens need apply.
If you don’t meet the outlined criteria above you will be automatically disqualified from the recruitment process and therefore will not receive a response regarding your application.
Please email CV’s to email@example.com.
|Type of Employment:||Fulltime|
|Work Times:||08h30 – 17h00|
|Salary Structure:||Base Salary|
|Requirements:||You must have your own transport|
Please email submissions to:
Include the following:
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Full curriculum vitae (CV)
- Brief letter of motivation as to why you are ideal for this position
(CVs received without a motivation letter will not be considered)
Should you not receive feedback from HR within two weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.