|Date:||27 January 2021|
|Time:||09h00 – 11h00|
Andrew has a BSc in Business Studies from Oxford Brookes University and is one of the founders of BEESA. He is also the founder of the Institute of Enterprise Development, a non-profit solution to provide financial and non-financial support to qualifying enterprise development beneficiaries.
The BEE Chamber’s Chairman invites all Associate Members to a special session designed to clarify the objectives of the B-BBEE legislative framework. Having been a BEE Manager, Consultant and Subject Matter Expert on the B-BBEE legislative framework for over 15 years, the Chairman will share what he has learned over this time about B-BBEE, how it has evolved and where the establishment of the B-BBEE Commission has resulted in a new environment with serious risks which need to be managed.
It is essential for any member of a Social and Ethics Committee, BEE Sponsor, BEE Manager or BEE administrator to attend this session as the content explains what needs to be considered and managed going forward in order to protect your company from fines of up to 10% of annual turnover and your company’s workforce from exposure to prison sentences of up to 10 years.
- * Associate Member Welcome
- * B-BBEE Act and objectives
- * Economic rationale for B-BBEE
- * B-BBEE stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- * Why some companies do not need to adopt B-BBEE
- * B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice and Industry Sector Codes
- * Why B-BBEE Scorecard objectives are as important as targets and Weightings
- * Fronting Practice definition and common misunderstandings
- * Your BEE Chamber Membership and benefits
Please complete the fields below to request a seat