A person credited with this Unit Standard is able to demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular in a specific workforce, the role and importance played by managing change in attitudes, and the attributes of a good change agent in South Africa.
In particular, on completion of this Unit Standard, the learner will be able to:
- Explain why change management is an important process for organisations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organisation
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management programme and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
- SAQA ID – 115407: Apply the principles of change management in the workplace
- NQF Level 5
- 10 Credits
Request booking of this course
Please fill in the form below with your details and we will get back to you shortly and send you the invoice.